Photos of a father and daughter recreating wedding photos of their late wife/mother.
See more on My Modern Met.
Breathtaking Photos of Enchanted Landscapes
- Dead Horse Mill, Crystal, Colorado, United States (source)
- Mont Saint, Michel, France (source)
- Fairytale Tree Tunnel, Ireland (source)
- Lake Brienz, Switzerland (source)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, Arizona, United States (source)
- Maroon Bells, Colorado, United States (source)
- Forest Bridge, Japan (source)
- Enchanted Forest, Bavaria, Germany (source)
- Bend in the Yangtze River, China (source)
- The Matterhorn towering over the village of Zermatt, Swiss Alps (source - © Brian Jannsen)
Michael Falco uses his own large-format pinhole cameras to capture the history of the American Civil War while covering reenactments across the country.
The recently started project is being continually updated on Michael’s blog as Civil War anniversaries unfold through 2015.
via Pro Photo Daily
Photographer Alan Friedman took these amazing HD photos of the sun from his own backyard.
Be sure to click on the photo for an incredible close-up view.
Cranbrook, BC (a smallish town tucked in the Rocky Mountains) where Joel Robison lives seems like a magical place, not only do books and coffee cups come in reasonable sizes but also a whole universe of magical, whimsical and funny images for us to enjoy.
From Winners of the National Geographic Photo Contest 2012, one of 14 photos. Grand-Prize Winner: The Explosion! The subject’s name is Busaba, a well cared for Indochinese Tigress whose home is at Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Thailand. I had taken many portraits of Busaba previously and it was becoming more and more difficult to come up with an image that appeared any different to the others. Which is why I took to observing her more carefully during my visits in the hope of capturing something of a behavioral shot. The opportunity finally presented itself while watching Busaba enjoying her private pool then shaking herself dry. In all humility I have to say that Mother Nature smiled favorably on me that day! (© Ashley Vincent/National Geographic Photo Contest)